Is your child not thriving in their current school setting? Are you searching for a more personalized approach?
Fusion Academy takes a student’s educational experience and meets their needs at different levels rather than being limited by a one size fits all model. Today we are joined by Clarissa Abijaoude, the Director of Outreach at Fusion Academy. Fusion Academy is a fully accredited private middle and high school with a completely personalized approach. Classes at Fusion are one-to-one: one student and one teacher per classroom. This allows teachers to personalize course content for each student’s strengths, interests, and learning style. Check out this episode to learn more about Fusion Academy and everything they have to offer.
- Personalized learning for students
- What a day at Fusion Academy looks like
- Students flourishing at Fusion Academy
- Enrollment process
- Fusion offers tutoring options
- Week-long themed camps
- Finding Fusion Academy campuses near you
- Partnerships and collaborations in the community
- Go check out a Fusion Academy Campus!
More on Guest:
- Fusion Academy’s Website
- Fusion Academy on IG
- Fusion Academy on YouTube
- Fusion Academy on Facebook
- Watch a video about the Fusion Scottsdale Campus!
More on Love Your School/Links Mentioned in Episode: