Today I am talking with Christine Glandorf, the Business Development Lead at Outschool. Outschool is an innovative education platform that offers a variety of engaging, small-group classes online. Outschool empowers kids ages 3–18 to learn on their own terms with the widest variety of teachers, topics, and classes to suit any interest or academic need.. Christine and I discuss how Outschool is available for purchase through ClassWallet and how they are helping families with ESA’s. Check out this episode to learn more about Outschool and different funding options that could work for your family.
- Christine’s background
- What is Outschool?
- How Outschool helps families with ESA’s
- How to purchase Outschool in Arizona
- 100,000 different online classes
- Who utilizes Outschool?
- Love Your School’s Innovation Hub
- Earning cash or credits through Outschool Insiders
- Outschool Summer Smash
- The Great Outschool Campout
More on Guest:
- Outschool’s Website
- Outschool’s Facebook
- Outschool’s Instagram
- Outschool’s Pinterest
- Outschool’s YouTube
- Outschool’s Twitter
More on Love Your School/Links Mentioned in Episode: