Did you know that Dyslexia affects one in five people?
One of those people is Jaimee Szymanski’s sister. Over the years, Jaimee watched her mother help her sister learn, and she developed a passion for helping others with dyslexia. She went on to become a speech language pathologist that specializes in dyslexia diagnosis and tutoring.
Jaimee’s mission is to help parents and students obtain & navigate their diagnosis and move forward with the proper tutoring & services. She owns Dynamic Dyslexia & Speech in Weirton, West Virginia, where she works with families from multiple states.
We learned a lot from our discussion with Jaimee, and we believe that you will too!
- Jaimee’s background
- How Jaimee got into the field of Dyslexia & Speech Pathology
- What is dyslexia?
- What can parents expect from Dynamic Dyslexia & Speech?
More on Jaimee:
- Dynamic Dyslexia & Speech Website
- Dynamic Dyslexia & Speech Facebook
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 304-639-9104
More on Love Your School/Links Mentioned in Episode: